- Las Terceras Manchego Cheese
- A very ripe tomato peeled and seedless
- Two anchovies in olive oil
- A cup of milk cream (for a light soup can even spend skim milk)
- Olive oil
INGREDIENTS FOR GARNISH
- Extra-fine wheat sticks
- Roasted red pepper strips
- Anchovies (rather long and thin, to screw them more easily)
- Manchego cheese Las Terceras (there is no need to remove the crust, because it is 100% natural, is edible and very tasty)
We put the milk and cheese in a bowl (this cheese we have removed the crust), the grind until we get a completely liquid texture. We mix it with the tomato and the anchovies previously passed through the blender, add salt and olive oil to the mix.
Leave it in the refrigerator and stir it well before serving it fresh and decorated to our taste.