For 8 Burgers
- 250g of minced beef
- 250g of minced pork
- 200g of Las Terceras semicured cheese cut into very small cubes
- 100g ham, cut very small
- 50g of pinenuts
- 4 tender garlics cut very thin
- 1 \ 2 teaspoon of anise seeds
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of sweet paprika
- A little spicy paprika
- Ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Transparent paper
For Caramelized onion:
- Olive oil
- 3 or 4 onions
- 12 nuts
- 5 or 6 teaspoons of sugar
Put oil in a pan, lightly fry the walnuts with a little salt, take out and reserve. Add the onion to the oil, simmer. When it is fried, add the sugar, let it cook a little more, add the nuts, stir a few seconds and remove from the heat.
-Mix all the ingredients, knead the ingredients.
-Divide them into eight equal parts (150g) and make small balls.
-In a mold (or on a board) put a layer of film, the meat ball and another layer of film, crush.
-Remove from the film and roast over medium-low heat.
- Serve the hamburger with a spoonful of caramelized onions and walnuts.