- 250 gr. of cured cheese Las Terceras
- 60 gr. cream
- 60 gr. of Manchego cheese cream
- 60 gr. of nuts
- 60 gr. of almonds
- A mould
- kitchen paper
Grate the cheese finely. Put it over low heat in a saucepan with the cream.
Do not stop moving until it melts. Then, remove from the heat, add the cream cheese and mix everything until you get a uniform dough.
- Add the walnuts and almonds.
- Line the mold with film and fill it with the dough.
- Cover with the film and leave at least two or three hours in the refrigerator. It may be days.
- Unmold, cut and serve to taste as a sweet or salty snack. We have watered it with honey and sprinkled with pine nuts.