- 250 gr. Las Terceras cured manchego cheese PDO
- 200 gr olive oil
- 200 gr of fresh tomatoes, optional (It makes it softer, although if tomato is added it should be consumed sooner)
- Two teaspoons of sweet paprika
- A pinch of spicy paprika (the amount will vary depending on the intensity we want).
- Two or three cloves of garlic.
Grate the Las Terceras Manchego cheese PDO, put it together with the paprika and the garlic in a mortar, crush everything until you get a uniform dough. Add the olive oil little by little. If you want, add the tomato and a pinch of salt if necessary (it will depend on the salting of the cheese).