- 100 gr Manchego semicured cheese.
- 100 gr almond flour.
- 50 gr Manchego cream cheese.
- 50 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- A pinch of grated nutmeg.
- For Batter, very cured Manchego cheese finely grated mixed with a little almond flour.
Grate the semi-cured cheese and mix all ingredients, knead. Make small balls and pass them for the grated cured cheese and the ground almond. Keep them in the refrigerator until serving time.