- Las Terceras semi-cured manchego cheese.
- Thin slices of bacon.
- Integral bread.
- Medium sweet pears (Blanquilla, Williams, Conference...)
- Cover a slice of sliced bread with cheese.
- Grill a little the slices of bacon, so that they are crispier and place them in accordion mode on the cheese.
- Add a layer of fine pieces of pear with a pinch of salt.
- Close the sandwich with a slice of bread and add more cheese.
- Cut a pear, lightly salt it and put it on the sandwich, pressed it until it sticks a little.
- Put a few small pieces of bacon and some grated cheese on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.