1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
These provisions (in accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, pursuant to Information and E-commerce social services) regulate the use of the website www.lasterceras.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), managed and administered by Alcalaten, S.L. (a company with registered address at Ctra. Castellón km.22, Apdo. Correos, 14 12110 Alcora (Castellón) holder of VAT Regd. No. B-12051801, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellon in Tome 823, Volume 390, Folio 211, Sheet No.: CS-2120, Entry 16, Tax ID No.: (NIF) B-12051801), hereinafter THE COMPANY.
The use of the WEBSITE entails the status of user (hereinafter THE USER) and involves acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Warning. Therefore THE USER must read this Legal Warning carefully.
The aim of THE WEBSITE is the sale of consumer products. The characteristics of the said products are described in the various sections of this website, as well as the details of each transaction that may be carried out here. The supplier of the products or services procured by THE USER is THE COMPANY. If you wish to contact us, you may do so through any of the following options:
- Using the form in the Contact section.
- By post, at the aforementioned address
- By e-mail to the address email@example.com
- By telephone on: (+34) 926 694 100.
Access to the website is free of charge insofar as the connection costs are concerned for the telecommunications network supplied by the internet provider contracted by the USER.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER hereby undertakes not to use the website and the services offered through it for carrying out activities in violation of the law and to respect these general conditions at all times, abstaining from using the website WWW.LASTERCERAS.COM in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate normal working thereof, the assets or rights of the COMPANY and other Users in general or any third party.
More specifically, and without this involving restrictions of any kind taken on by the USER in general in accordance with the preceding section, USERS are obliged during use of the WEBSITE to observe the following:
- In the event of being provided with such, the USER must suitably keep the User name and Password, as provided by the COMPANY, for due identification to enable access to the different services offered through the website, hereby undertaking not to allow access to them by third parties and assuming responsibility for any damages that could stem from improper use thereof.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate in or from the website any contents or publicity of racist, xenophobe, pornographic, sexist natures, nor to condone terrorism or violation of human rights or to act in detriment to the rights to privacy, honour or own image or against the dignity of people.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate through the website any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause damage to the computer equipment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate through the website any false, incorrect or inaccurate statements or references about the pages, products and/or services provided by the COMPANY.
THE COMPANY will not be liable for:
- Improper use of the service: USERS must make proper use of the services made available to them, without the COMPANY being responsible in any way for any improper use.
- Any opinions or contents. THE COMPANY is not directly or subsidiarily responsible for any opinions or contents published in messages
- Fraudulent use of the user name and password. The COMPANY is exempt from any liability through fraudulent use of said codes by the holder or by any third party.
- Any possible technical shortcomings. THE COMPANY will not be liable under any circumstances for any alterations in the services that arise through failure of the electrical network, the data connection network, servers or performance thereof.
- The contents of pages belonging to third parties. THE COMPANY will not be liable for any of the information and other contents integrated in spaces or websites belonging to third parties that are accessible through the WEBSITE.
THE COMPANY is constantly investing in technological devices with the objective of minimising the risk of virus and similar software, and unauthorised contents in its information systems. Nevertheless, USERS must be aware that they should take their own measures with the objective of minimising any damage that could be caused by any unauthorised software, virus, Trojans or any other kind of malware, exempting the COMPANY from all liability that could stem from malware being contained in the files hosted on this website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to amend these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions at any time without prior warning, which, where applicable, will be included through the publication of said amendments on the website for the information of the Users. In the event of any clause of this document being rendered null and void, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website WWW.LASTERCERAS.COM, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and other contents thereof (texts, graphs, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, industrial technology, files, logos, colour combinations and any other item susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights pertaining to ALCALATEN,S.L.
USERS are hereby authorised to partially reproduce, view, print, link and/or download contents from the WEBSITE solely and exclusively meeting the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the objective of the WEBSITE.
- That none of the contents of the WEBSITE are altered in any way.
- That none of the graphs, photographs or images available on the website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the accompanying images.
- That at all times information about the URL (or link) are included in a visible manner for the website where said contents have been taken from, or in default thereof, www.lasterceras.com.
- It is not used for commercial purposes unrelated to the COMPANY.
USERS of the WEBSITE must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any of the protection devices or security systems included in the different items comprising the site (graphs, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, files, logos, etc.).
Access to the WEBSITE does not entail cession, transfer or any other kind of total or partial revocation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights.
The use of the distinctive signs (brands, trademarks) is forbidden unless specifically authorised by the legitimate holders thereof.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and items contained on the WEBSITE, its configuration and/or presentation at any time with the need for prior warning.
4. DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with the current regulations concerning Data Protection ( General Regulation of Data Protection UE 2016/679 on May 25, 2018), you are hereby informed that your personal data will be included in the files for which THE COMPANY is the responsible party.
Our website includes links to e-mail accounts and forms that you may use to contact our company. The use thereof entails you granting specific consent for the COMPANY to manage your requests.
THE COMPANY will not use your personal data for any purposes that are not compatible with those described in this clause or that are described at the foot of each form contained on our website.
In order to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancelation or opposition, you may address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Ctra. Castellón Km.22, Apdo. Correos, 14 C.P. 12110 Alcora (Castellón- Spain).
In reference to Title III of Law 34/2002 (LSSI) pursuant to COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS VIA ELECTRONIC CHANNELS including the amendments contained in Royal Decree Law 13/2012 of March 30th, the following is hereby made known:
Cookies used on the WEBSITE are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not collect through themselves any personal details of the USER.
USERS have the possibility of setting their browser to inform them about reception of cookies and to prevent them from being installed on their computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information about this matter.
In order to use the WEBSITE it is not necessary for users to allow installation of the cookies sent by the WEBSITE, or by a third party acting on its behalf, without prejudice to it being necessary for USERS to start a session as such each time they use the services for which previous registration or login is required.
The cookies used on this website are provisional, and have the sole objective of making any subsequent transmission more effective. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect any personal information.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by Users. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that permits subsequent processing of the data in order to carry out statistical measurements to identify the number of page print outs, the number of visits to the web services, the order of the visits, the access points, etc.
The WEBSITE employs security techniques for information generally accepted within the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all of which have the objective of preventing any unauthorised access to the data. In order to achieve this objective, USERS accept the provider obtaining data for authentication of access control.
6. COMMERCIAL RELATIONS
By filling out and submitting the order form, users are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement. As from this moment, THE USER is deemed to become THE CUSTOMER.
Orders are delivered using a courier service that is unrelated to THE COMPANY. Orders shall be delivered to the address indicated by THE CUSTOMER, and as such THE COMPANY shall not accept any responsibility for failure to deliver where the particulars given were wrong or incomplete, or where the addressee was absent. Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE COMPANY shall take all steps that may be expected of a diligent businessman to ensure deliveries are made as quickly as possible, for the satisfaction of both sender and recipient. The delivery times indicated are approximate and may be subject to alteration where special reasons or circumstances arise (busy periods such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events...), which under no circumstances are the responsibility of THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY undertakes to inform the courier of all comments concerning delivery made in the order form, but it is unable to guarantee that all the said conditions will be adhered to, such as, for example, delivery at specific times of the day.
THE COMPANY cannot guarantee that orders will be delivered to hospitals, public bodies, or any other buildings where access to the general public is restricted, and delivery shall be deemed to be performed and all responsibility discharged once the order has been placed at the disposal of the addressee at reception or at the location that serves to control access to the building.
THE COMPANY does not make deliveries to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta, or Melilla.
The prices indicated next to each product include all applicable taxes (including VAT). Prices are quoted in euros. THE COMPANY reserves the right at all times and unilaterally to alter the prices and/or characteristics of the products offered on its website. In order to ensure customers can be certain about the products they are buying, the price and/or characteristics of the products shall be those applicable at the time the order is placed. Prior to the transaction being approved by the purchaser, the information relating to the confirmation of the order shall clearly state the prices of each one of the articles chosen and any promotions or discounts that may apply. The cost of delivering the products to the address indicated by THE CUSTOMER shall be borne by THE COMPANY.
The commitment made by THE COMPANY to sell and deliver the products offered shall be subject to the quantities of the product offered in stock and its availability until stocks run out, and as such THE COMPANY, in its commitment to quality and customer service, shall make all efforts to ensure that the products offered are available. However, should exceptional circumstances arise such as unreasonably large orders, interactive multiple orders, or any others that cause stocks of the product to run out, the order and the agreement executed between the parties shall become null and void in accordance with this termination clause, and the customer shall receive a full refund for any sums paid in advance.
Should THE CUSTOMER require any information or have any queries regarding his/her order, he/she may contact THE COMPANY using any of the methods indicated above in these terms and conditions of use.
THE CUSTOMER shall be entitled to walk away from this agreement within fifteen days of receipt, by notifying THE COMPANY within the said period so that the pertinent return arrangements may be made (return number, the manner in which the return is to be made and the address to which it is to be sent), with a refund of the price paid for the product, although any costs associated with the order and the shipping costs for the delivery and the return of the products shall not be refunded and shall be discounted from the amount paid. THE COMPANY undertakes to make the refund within no more than 14 business days, which is two weeks less than the maximum period laid down by law in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007.
THE CUSTOMER shall not be required to pay the shipping costs in the event the return is for one of the following reasons:
- Where the parcel is received in poor condition. In this case, THE CUSTOMER shall be under a duty to reject the parcel. Even so, if THE CUSTOMER accepts the delivery and finds that one or more of the products inside the parcel has been damaged in transit, THE COMPANY shall send THE CUSTOMER a replacement product. THE COMPANY shall bear all additional shipping costs that may be incurred, provided that the product has not been used, altered, or tampered with. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER should contact the company within no more than 3 days of receipt of the goods. Once this period has elapsed, THE COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason. It is important that THE CUSTOMER should check the condition of his/her purchase at the moment it is received, and if any damage is apparent that has supposedly occurred whilst in transit, this must be indicated on the delivery note when it is signed.
- If any product received does not match the order placed, THE COMPANY shall dispatch the correct products or refund the corresponding amount. THE COMPANY shall bear all additional shipping costs that may be incurred, provided that the product has not been used, altered, or tampered with. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER should contact the company within no more than 3 days of receipt of the goods. Once this period has elapsed, THE COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
- In the event the products received are not in perfect condition due to a manufacturing defect, THE COMPANY shall send THE CUSTOMER a replacement product or shall refund the corresponding amount. THE COMPANY shall bear all additional shipping costs that may be incurred. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER should contact the company within no more than 3 days of receipt of the goods. Once this period has elapsed, THE COMPANY reserves the right to accept the return for this reason.
THE COMPANY shall not agree to replace any product or accept any returns unless this has been authorized in advance. For this purpose, THE CUSTOMER should contact THE COMPANY using the form to be found in the Contact section, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or by telephone on (+34) 926 090 926, and we will inform you of the steps to be followed in order to carry out the said replacement or return.
In the event the order is cancelled before it is dispatched, the order will be totally cancelled and a full refund will be given with no additional charges.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
This Legal Warning is governed by Spanish legislation. The Courts and Tribunals of Castellón de la Plana are competent to settle any controversies or conflicts arising from these general conditions, and USERS hereby waive any other jurisdiction that could pertain to them.